If you are fond of sausages then, you will definitely love our recipe of Sausages Cornbread bread dressing, this is the unique way of eating sausages on top of cornbread.
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 6 cups crumbled cornbread
- 3 cups white bread cubes, toasted
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups turkey broth
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Combine sausage, onion, and celery in a large skillet cook over medium heat, stirring until sausage crumbles. Drain well.
- Combine cornbread and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl stir in sausage mixture.
- Add broth and eggs, stirring well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until browned.
If you have any doubts regarding this recipe you can contact us here.